Montag, 22. September 2014

Crying Cat

The finalists of the Global Talent search are announced and my Cat didn´t made it. For me it´s totally ok, I am happy to be a semifinalist. At least I´m happy that it´s over cause although I did not thought I would make it in the final, there was a little hope wich made me crazy. I also voted for three of the five finalists chosen of the jury, so having the same taste is not that bad either.

I am looking forward to the next bootcamp in january and for now I have a lot of great work on my desk!

You can have a look of the finalists here:

http://lillarogers.com/2014-global-talent-search-finalists-announced/



So that was all about me but my poor little cat is not that grown up, she seems to have some problems with this result...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen